Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Planbook

OK, so I have a Mac but no software seems to do what I want it to do as far as completing a weekly schedule. Then, I found Planbook. This is a great program written for teachers. However, it is very intuitive and the drag and drop features are awesome. I made a file for each of my children and then could export, import common lessons.

Now, I keep a master notebook of our lesson plans for the year. I lay out everything for every course. But, I wanted an easy way to summarize the information and keep the Workbox flow. I gave each subject a time based upon the corresponding number on their box. This makes the schedule print out according to the drawer they are kept in.

I love this program, though I had a few glitches. Overall, it's seems to be a great program.

The link is: Planbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment